SEO During a Website Design
Get a custom SEO strategy and implementation alongside your website design project – whether you’re planning a website redesign or you’re creating your first website. A new website is the perfect time to improve your site’s search engine optimization since many of the website pieces you’ll be updating impact your website’s searchability.
Add SEO to your Website Design Project
Do you want your new website to incorporate an SEO strategy that helps grow your brand’s visibility in search engines? Create a long-term plan to bring more traffic to your new and improved website with this 3-part SEO package!
One – Setting the Strategy
- Things kick off with an audit to discover the highest impact SEO opportunities for your new website
- We’ll find the best keywords for your business and create a strategy to optimize your website for these terms
Google Tool Setup & Optimization
- Google Business Profile (Google My Business)
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
Two – Updating Website Content
SEO Copywriting Guidance
- Keyword recommendations for SEO-focused website pages
- Tips on what to include in your new page copy and how to optimize copy for search engines
Review of New Copy & Design
- Feedback on the first draft of your new website copy and design through an SEO lens
- This package does not include copywriting
Three – Putting SEO into Action
Final Copy & Design Review
- Final review of your copy and design prior to the website launch to ensure everything follows SEO best practices
Website SEO Implemented*
- Page meta data
- Technical page structure
- Internal linking
- Image optimization
*Optimization on top 10 pages of website. Additional pages can be added if desired.
Future SEO Game Plan
- After your website launches, you’ll receive recommendations on how to continue growing your online visibility
- Recommendations typically include blog topics and ongoing Google tool optimization
Each Phase Includes:
SEO Strategy Session
- During these 60-minute strategy sessions, you can expect SEO education, optimization tips, and Q&A
- Recommended next steps at the end of each session to continue optimizing your website
- Email support between calls so you’re not left guessing at any stage of the process
Don’t need the full SEO package?
If you only need some of these pieces, don’t hesitate to ask! I offer custom SEO packages to fit your project needs.